How fast do spells work?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How fast do spells work?

Post by Anna B on Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:00 pm

I read amazing reviews on Ashra Koehn. However, I would like to know how fast do spells work? I was thinking about getting Panacea Panacea cast to fix my boyfriend's commitment issues. We have been in an on/off relationship for over six years. I love him and I know he feels the same way.

I want to spend the rest of my life with him, but I need him to show he wants to commit. Ideally I want to get marriage in the next two years and start a family.

I strongly believe Passion Panacea is the right spell, but I am curious how fast this spell will work.

Anna B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How fast do spells work?

Post by Sandra Kelly on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:05 am

My spells didn't take long to start working and for the most part I have my relationship back. There are a few problem areas left but I am confident, give some more time, that my spells will remove the remaining obstacles.

Her spells are fast. I tried other spell casters previously and theirs didn't even work.

I'm impressed thus far.

Sandra Kelly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ty.Kelly on Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:43 am

Same here... I was shocked too because I considered my situation to be complicated, yet Ashra's spells worked a lot faster then expected. There was another woman interfering and she had a good hold over my husband. Whatever Ashra did to break them up worked perfectly. I'm so happy to have my husband back in time for the holidays.

Ty.Kelly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fayelj on Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:58 pm

Andrew and I were friends with benefits but during that time I develop real feels towards him and wanted to pursue a serious relationship.

I was skeptical about spells, but I talked with Ashra and she assured me she could help. Something about her made me comfortable and like I could trust her.

The spell I went with was called Passion Panacea. I started to notice a change in Andrew a few days later and he began treating me like his girlfriend a couple weeks later.

We met with friends recently and Andrew introduced me as his girlfriend.

I couldn't be happier:)

fayelj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinesha on Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:36 am

Does anyone know how fast Ashra spells work? Does it matter if my situation is more complicated or if I feel my boyfriend is very stubborn?

I will be ordering a spell from Ashra Koehn today and I sure hope is works quickly. So far her reviews are impressive.

Sandra, you said that you saw fast results from Ashra. How long in weeks did it take to have your relationship back?

Tinesha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Kelly on Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:09 am

Not long. I believe a little less then two weeks. My spells are still working and we haven't experience any conflicts within our relationship since his return.

Your best bet is to contact Ashra and let her know all of the details. She may be able to provide you with a timeline as to how fast her spells may take to work.

Personally, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Sandra Kelly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glitterbear on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:46 am

Ashra will be casting my spells tonight. How fast do they work?

I couldn't bare the thought on my boyfriend sleeping with this other woman another night! I don't want to lose him to anyone else and I've heard he started having a serious relationship with another woman. I would be ever so grateful for some quick action, I believe in Ashra spells and in her abilities. Once my spells are cast, I would like him to think about me, call me quickly and beg me to give us a chance to work things out. I truly feel that he is the one love for me.

glitterbear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna B on Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:21 pm

My spells were cast in November. About a week later I notice some of the problems I was having with my boyfriend started to disappear. Results didn't happen instantly, but gradually over the next 2 weeks I did see vast improvements. We are now in January and the on/off patterns I was experience with him stopped. We enjoyed the holidays together and he hasn't stop showing me that he's serious about us.

I can say with certainty that Ashra's spells to work.

Anna B

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glitterbear on Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:22 am

My love spell worked in less then 2 weeks! Ashra is a miracle worker and I'm so glad I found her.

glitterbear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie on Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:54 pm

I would feel elated if my spell works within 2 weeks. Ashra appears to be a good spell caster so I will wait and see what happens.

Angie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanmarie on Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:35 pm

My spells were cast a few days ago so I would say that they are fast. My husband emailed me which is something he hasn't done in nearly a year. I know Ashra's spells are working. She has given me the strength and hope that everything will be okay.

Jeanmarie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top