Ashra spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashra spells

Post by itgirl561 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:18 pm

Hi, I had passion panacea spell done four days ago, I'm so glad I went to Ashra for love spell to get my ex back, I can't wait to see the results, also some people add another spell, has anyone done eye of the soul or object of desire? I'm thinking of all options my situation is complex, but I know Ashra can help me. So many scammers out there. She is a gem, I'm so glad to found her

itgirl561

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashra spells

Post by ancientflower on Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:04 pm

I had Ashra cast my spells for me too. I can say proudly that without Ashra I would still be on my bed crying. I really have no one to talk to back then. I was scared and I don't trust anyone anymore. As much as I want to tell every story that happen to me, I didn't because I don't want the person I love becomes the bad guy even if he really is. in my life, rumor escalates quickly so I didn't bother to ask someone's comfort even if I really wanted to. I was really happy when Ashra first message me. I didn't expect anything at first I just want someone to comfort me and help me if they can. Fortunately, I'm so lucky I happen to contact a person who really comforts me and is even willing to help me. She really gave me hope.

Ashra Koehn cares and I believe her spells will work on your ex.

ancientflower

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashra spells

Post by itgirl561 on Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:10 pm

Thanks so much, i know I'm staying positive and patient, i know he will be back in sooner than expected, my ex is stubborn and prideful, but I'm sure Ashra spells can get rid of that

itgirl561

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top