How fast do spells work?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How fast do spells work?

Post by angle on Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:34 pm

there is no changes with him. she posted on fb a video they having fun together, so absolutely nothing. he seems so happy, my heart is broken and i’m so sad that he’s with her not with me

angle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:05 pm

Give it time,I think it's been around a week 1/2 it's still early those are the words Ashra told, me. Ashra reassured me that's she is woring the best that she can. Iam sure she is doing the same for us all.Ashra also said to let him do all the contacting until things im prove with us. So I must be patient and strong just as you must be the same. She didn't leave a message, but the details said the call was for about 22 seconds. Maybe she was listening to my voice. My husband sounded excited, there was a long pause before he hung up as if he wanted to say something else but just didn't know what to say. I was just like you,wondering, and wondering. Then I just let go and stopped worrying. I started focusing on other things. It's working just stay positive.
Ashra is on our side!!!
Ashra is working it, just do your part.
One Love

Mrs RLewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angle on Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:30 pm

that’s great you started seeing some movement with your spells. i am being patient and trying not to worry too much, i will give it a time and if he’s happy with her then i should give up on him but hopefully he will contact with me soon. i emailed ashra a couple times if i can get another spell to cast only for him and that woman to broke him up with her, but, no response got from her yet. hopefully she will answer me soon. keep me updated on you guys and finger crossed

angle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:22 pm

Hi, Angle. How are you?
I have not heard from you, are you ok?
I pray you have not given up, and that your still being positive on your out come.
Love & peace
Hope to hear from you soon.

Mrs RLewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angle on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:59 pm

hello Mrs RLewis. i’m doing fine, it just makes me sad to see him with someone else having fun amd completely forgotten about me. hopefully he will contact me soon. Ashra emailed me yesterday and i purchased another spell, i hope this on will get him back to me soon. what about you? anything new with your husband? i’ve been watching if you are there or not but i know that you are busy.

love and peace

angle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angle on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:59 pm

hello Mrs RLewis. i’m doing fine, it just makes me sad to see him with someone else having fun amd completely forgotten about me. hopefully he will contact me soon. Ashra emailed me yesterday and i purchased another spell, i hope this on will get him back to me soon. what about you? anything new with your husband? i’ve been watching if you are there or not but i know that you are busy.

love and peace

angle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis on Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Hi, sweetheart. Iam so proud of you for not giving up. That's your man and Ashra is going to bring him home to you . Just like my husband will be home to me very soon. I as well purchased another via Ashra request. I received a phone call today, I truly belive it was that other person. She called from a private #. She left a message, stating that I will be evicted on the 28 because I didn't pay my rent. I don't see any humor in what see is doing; and i dont appreciate it at all. I never ever got crank phone calls unail she was allowed on the scene. That just goes to show how immature she is I just pray that Ashra has removed her. Like is she out of the picture and angry.why should she be angry she was messing with my husband. It could just very well.be that he has left her. I not even going to concern myself with her to bring myself down to her level. My husbandwill be home soon. She can find a single man.

Mrs RLewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis on Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:23 pm

I was in the bathroom and I happened to look at my new bed and in plan sight was my husband birthday and mines as well. I could not believe it. That's a definite sign. Birth dates . I was like wow look at this. I was shocked.

Mrs RLewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:51 am

I have a question for any one. When do I start talking to my husband, Passion Panacea was casted at month. I am seeing great movement. I was told to let him do all the contacting. My husband has reached out twice I missed both phone calls.he left a message the first time saying he was just checking up on me. I checked my messages this morning and he wants me to call him
Iam suppose to contact him now ( call him back) .Someone please respond. Thank you

Mrs RLewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angle on Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:16 am

hello Mrs RLewis. how are you doing? i hope that you are doing great with results you’re started to see. i’m so glad and happy for you. finally things started to move for you. as i’m here going to keep trying and keep my hopes up. i know that Ashra is on our side and she’s doing her best for all of us. i do love him and my heart won’t forgets about him even for a second. i’ve been dreaming of him, seeing a red truck everywhere i go. his name our favorite songs. i hope these are the sign of my spells movements. i will keep trying and trying and will not give up easily.
as for your question. i think it’s ok to contact him and talk to him, because he was the first one who contacted you. talk to him and see what he wants. be comfortable, in my opinion don’t let anger turns him off. tell him with all the things you did but i still going to forgive you and want us to be together. i hope that i helped a little.

let me know about the update please. my thoughts always with you

love ❤️

angle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wichrib on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:13 pm

Hello everybody Im new. Ashra casted passion panacea for me on October 7th. So far no big movement yet all i have been having is dreams about him talking to the girl he left me for and wanting to break up with her. I know its only been a week but there's days where I feel like giving up. Im trying to stay positive and follow the guidelines. I have hope in the rest of you guys too

Wichrib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angle on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:19 pm

hello wichrib, and welcome to this forum.
well, that’s amazing and it means your spell is working, i had dreams of my bf as well every single night and see his truck everywhere and see his name too. it takes time and just remain positive and never give up on him. mine been casted 13 days ago and he hasn’t talk to me at all but i am sure he will contact me soon. just have positive thoughts about it and don’t spy on him leave him do all the contact with you. hope these info will helps you and makes you fell a little better.

angle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wichrib on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:43 pm

Yeah you are totally right. I hope he contacts me soon because I had to move out of our apartment because I was living with his family but his house became my home and I never had a home like that before. Well Im currently living with a roommate and the heartbreak has caused me to have my priorities twisted so I didn't show up to school for days. But honestly this forum I found makes me feel better and praying to God makes me feel better about this too which eases my mind that I will be ba ck home to him

Wichrib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angle on Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:59 pm

i understand your situation and i do feel the pain you’re going through because i’m going through the same situation but we didn’t live together, we were planning to do it before christmas but everything changed and i found out he got back with his ex that he told me he doesn’t have any feelings or loved her, and this is shocked me. we are perfect for each other and we never had any problems but i know she tried to get him back to her after she knew about us. i am going through a very hard time and hopefully things will change soon.
just keep your hopes up and never ever give up, i was thinking the same a couple days ago to just move on and give up on him but i said i do love him and i will fight for me and him to be together again if things will not change then i will just leave him alone but lets hope he will responds well to the spells that Ashra casted for him.

stay positive and remember it’s a matter of time. we are here for ya. anytime you feel down come her and we’ll support ya hun and focus on the school too and keep your mind busy with something else that helps the spell work faster.

peace be upon you

angle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:24 am

Hi, ladies good morning. Thanks Angle I will give him a call. Iam just so nervous. I was waiting until i heard ftom. Ashra i had another one casted recommended, by Ashra. A very powerful one
Ashra.Ashra did mention to let him do all the contacting until things got better between us.
Just hearing his voice, like iam so full of smiles right now.
Ashra is such an amazing women. I love you Ashra is such a sweetheart. She makes you feel so important, cared for and loved.

Mrs RLewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angle on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:29 am

good morning to you too Mrs RLewis.
i’m so happy for you that things get your way finally, it’s great news and it makes me feel positive and optimistic that i will hear from josh as well.
Ashra is a great woman and she cares a lot for her clients that we are satisfied with her hard work. i can’t wait to see movement with my spells too.
thanks for letting me know about the changes that are happening with you

angle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:39 am

Good morning Angle.
Yesss it's really happening. Iam so excited.
You just watch your next. Ashra did mines a LIL bit before yours. The dreams and everything your seeing and feeling is movement. That's how mines started , mines werectile a lot more Intense. Ashra is on Point. I was thinking had I known of her before, this could have been provented . Then I thought Ashra is ment to be here right now.
Blessings & Love to her
Peace & Love yo you.

Mrs RLewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:13 am

Well, Angle I wish I had never made that call. I can't breathe right now my heart is racing and feels like I've been crushed he told me it's been over for a long time ago and that he's not coming back that he had moved back to Arkansas and then he's going to New Mexico for 2 months then he's going to spend time with his daughter in Texas I asked him where somebody else he never answered me I asked him if he wanted me to come to Arkansas and he was like no for what.

Mrs RLewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wichrib on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:30 am

Oh dear! Love you should never break the no contact rule. It will make everything go downhill. Only wait for them to contact you until you guys are back together. Let your spell manifest and im certain he will come bacj to you soon.

Wichrib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:40 am

Hi, Wichrib. I didn't he had contacted me twice and I had missing both calls. He left messages saying he was calling to check on me. Then he asked me giver him a call. Now he's texting me saying he f-up
That he should have never Called me it's over its done
I feel crushe'd right now numb

Mrs RLewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:44 am

But he still wont say nothing about the other women.idk I really just don't know now.

Mrs RLewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wichrib on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:45 am

That's really strange. Id say to email Ashra about it ASAP! There was a topic that said if you miss a call, do not call back like at all but then again he told you to. Definitely take this matter to Ashra and he should flip shortly

Wichrib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:48 am

Ok, but she's so busy, and she is casting another one today if she hasn't already

Mrs RLewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wichrib on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:50 am

You're lucky you have a spell thats going to be casted today. She will let you know. I still think there's a chance for you! If I may ask what spells do you have so far?

Wichrib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:57 am

Passion panacea the other one was recmm8 by Ashra, I don't recall the name.Ashra

Mrs RLewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:06 am

I have not given up. I will not give up

Mrs RLewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wichrib on Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:42 am

Im glad you wont give up. We are all here for you. Im glad we have the forum to keep eaxh other up. Your spells have worked and they have been working, I know this new one will attack this current negative energy and Ashra will help! You will be okay and make sure that of he tells you to call him, tell for him to call you instead!

Wichrib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:24 am

No, i will not ever give up Ashra will bring him back home. He texted me 3 times since my last post he said he's not in love with her. We are actually texting back in forth to each other I told I will always be here for him and that I still love him. We are actually laughing. I love him so much. I know he will be coming home soon. I have Ashra, what a powerful women. He did a complete turn around. Iam just waiting for the best to come

Mrs RLewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wichrib on Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:16 am

Oh my god that's absolutely phenomenonal!! I wish my spell should be working in terms of communications soon! I love how he instantly flipped around and that woman is gone. How long did it take for him to contact you? I have so much hope for my situation now

Wichrib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis on Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:54 am

I contacted Ashra September 29, my spell was casted a couple of days afterwards ( give or take)
My husband started reaching out to me last week, bUT I think he had been calling from different #'s..today we made full ( voice and text messages ) contact . He finally told me about he,r that shes schizophrenia,bipolar, and paranoid and that he's not in love with her either. He never ever mentioned her before to me .all -n- all I wonna say about a wk to 2 weeks. I was crushed ,I Walked to the store and there was 3 text messages from him when I got back. I kept it cordial I didn't get upset I just explain to him how I felt. that I would have not ever done that to . I have always been honest with him ; I would have told him the truth if their was someone else.I also said Lol that's what you get and he was ok with that, it didn't turn into any thing ugly. I explained that this is nice and decent. Because nobody is pointing the finger and nobody is saying I told yout this and I said that.
And that's why I had trust issues with him but I also explained to him that I still love him and that I always will and that I will always be here for him then I explained to him that I had to go to work tonight that I was going to go get some sleep.
NOT GIVING UP NOT ON ASHRA OR MY MARRIAGE MY HUSBAND WILL BE BACK HOME SOON.
I HAVE ASHRA!!

Mrs RLewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wichrib on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:22 pm

Reading that gives us all a great peace of mind. I hope I have good progress like you do. I know your husband will come back home. Don't give up Smile

Wichrib

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angle on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:30 pm

oh my god. i am so sorry that you felt so sad about what happened today, but please remain calm and positive, i am pretty sure it’s the spell working and will change his mind eventually. it’s strange that he said that but at least you saw some movement with your spells. be strong and never give up on him. he will back to you. try not to think about it too much and send your positive thoughts to helps him cleans his mind.
we are going through a tough time and i’m sure we all going to step up on our bad situation and it will be fixed soon. we need to be patient that’s all.
please don’t feel bad. we never met or been friends before but you became a close person that i express my feelings and fear to and you always giving me strength and wise advice and now i want you to do the same, never give up and don’t feel sad sweetheart.

love ❤️

angle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Thank you Angle.
Iam so glad to be apart of all of you.

Mrs RLewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs RLewis on Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:56 pm

How is everything going with you.
Iam so relieved, to day brought great things into my life. My husband sent me a love song.
Ashra is some Awesome and amazing.
Real talk her love spells.

Mrs RLewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angle on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:09 pm

i’m doing good. i’m just hanging here and waiting for him to contact me, there is a part of me that tells me to give up and apart of me won’t give up. we’ll see if my spells will work.
i’m so happy for you and glad to hear that, finally something positive happened to one of us ❤️
wish you all the best and i am sure that your husband will come back to you soon ☺️

angle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angle on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:06 am

hello girls. how’s everything with you both?
my situation is still the same with no changes at all. this makes me tired. today ranked a month that i’m not with Josh and it makes me so frustrated and tired, it seems to me he is happy with her and he’s not going to leave her. anyway hopefully something will comes up in the next couple days.

wichrib, i saw a comment 2 days ago that you said in it you read a review about Ashra and some ppl saying she’s a scam. i’m not sure why it doesn’t show anymore. did you delete it?

i think lots of ppl saw movement with Ashra’s spells and we just need to remain calm and positive hopefully it will work for us.

peace and love

angle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angle on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:59 am

hello everyone! hope things are going well with you.

angle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top